Terms and Conditions
Following are the salient terms and conditions. Before enrolment for Clubmore membership program please read the instructions therein.
- To be eligible for the membership of the Clubmore program, applicant should be an Indian citizen and who is competent to contract, under law.
- For enrolment under the program, he/she must submit the form along with his /her mobile number, name with any attachment/ documents, if any and make specified purchases or pay fees as prescribed (if applicable). Member agrees that with enrolment his/her mobile number shall become unique identification number under this membership programme.
- Aditya Birla Retail Limited reserves the right to decline/ reject Clubmore membership to any applicant without assigning any reason whatsoever.
- Aditya Birla Retail Limited reserves the right to amend/ modify/ remove any of the terms and conditions at any time and withdraw or suspend or cancel or terminate the programwithout assigning any reason whatsoever or notice otherwise.
- Application will not be considered for enrolment if any of the details provided for enrolment are incorrect or non-factual.
- The member agrees that that he/she has read, understood and accepted the detailed terms and conditions of Clubmore membership program and is bound by them.
- Member will earn discount / reward as specified by Aditya Birla Retail Limited from time to time on eligible purchases/ transactions that the member makes at the Aditya Birla Retail Limited stores during a period of one month only.
- ABRL at its sole description decide discount thresholds /limits which are not fixed and may change periodically.
- This membership programme is limited upto more Supermarket stores & More.megastores and member can shop and avail the discount / reward in these stores only.
- Clubmore membership details as required under point no. 2 above should be presented to the cashier before billing to earn and redeem discounts/reward.
- Aditya Birla Retail Limited reserves the right to refuse to discount / award or refuse to redeem accumulated discount / reward for any breach of the terms and conditions or failure to pay for the purchases or as specified otherwise.
- Aditya Birla Retail Limited is not responsible for the loss of discount / reward due to misuse of membership.
- Member does not have any right to ask to convert discount / reward in cash or its equivalents.
- Aditya Birla Retail Limited shall reserve its right to communication under any mode.
- Aditya Birla Retail Limited will not be responsible for the goods and services provided by third parties.
- All disputes in connection with the Clubmore program are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of competent courts in Mumbai only.
- Member authorizes Aditya Birla Retail Limited to disclose member information to government authorities or to competent authorities or to credit bureaus or to other third person, to comply with its obligations under law.
- Member also authorizes Aditya Birla Retail Limited to use member information for offering products and services to the member, including from its associates/ partners/ unless specified otherwise.Aditya Birla Retail limited may disclose and / or share member information with any other third party for its business interests and member has no objection to do so.
- No Claim of whatsoever nature arising out of the Clubmore program shall be entertained by AdityaBirla Retail Limited.
Terms and conditions apply